This is a very typical business hotel in a big city. It is clean, modern, comfortable and efficient. The service throughout the hotel is of a high standard. The breakfast is of good quality and plentiful. However, for all its businesslike efficiency, it feels lacking in soul. I felt I could be anywhere in the world - in the hotel, I had no idea I was in vibrant Brazil. I would have liked to see more color in the rooms and common areas, and perhaps a more Brazilian flavor to the whole hotel. The location is excellent, in the heart of downtown and the neighborhood is relatively safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil