I live in Uruguay, travel every 6 weeks to Sao Paulo and due to corporate agreements (special rate) I always stay at the Intercontinental, so I stayed in this hotel, more than 30 times in the last years. The overall balance is very positive, and mainly becuause the staff of the hotel knows me very well, I always receive special attention (i.e upgrade to a better room without additional charge, room with jacuzzi, free access to Intercontinental Club). The rooms are quite comfortable, the room service is OK and the internet connection (even a bit expensive compared with other hotels in the region and the world) is also good. The only problem I found in the room if you need to work a couple of hour with your notebook/computer is that the chair is really very umcomfortable, and after 2 or 3 hours I always have a pain in my back. I would recommend this hotel particularly for business travellers given its location, which is close to the financial district, and also close to a lot of excellent restaurants, most of them at walking distance. Considering Sao Paulo`s crazy traffic and the time which could take to drive from one place to another in this incredible but also very big city, if someone has to work close to this hotel, I strongly recommend it. I stayed a lot of times in other hotels near this one like the BlueTree Paulista, the Maksoud and other ones and definitely this the most convenient option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil