Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism
Ranked #5 of 89 Tours in Sao Paulo
More attraction details
Owner description: We are on the tourism business offering informative and fun tour to groups and individuals in São Paulo. We work for and have good references in the best hotels in city such as: Intercontinental, Gran Hyatt, Sheraton, Palácio Tangará, Tivoli, Emiliano, Renaissance and Marriot. Services available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and more..Since 1998.
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Found it on Tripadvisor web and contacted them at the same time since we have only 1 day before heading back to Home. The service was excellent both from the office/ adriane and alex the guide. I ll recomend to my friends if they are visiting SP. What a worth money you spend with this tour organizer. Thank you Personal Tour who made our stay in SP was amazing...

Adriane R, Proprietário at Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Muhammad,
thank you very much, your review is really important for us.I hope to see you again in São Paulo.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I am a Senior Data Scientist living in New York, but I was in Sao Paulo for business in the last two weeks.

During the trip, I took a three-hour personal tour with Mr. Ernesto Neto on a Sunday (Jan 26, 2014). Ernesto drove me to a number of very interesting places including the Cathedral, the "Central Park", the Liberdade, the Avenue Paulista, the Market, etc. He was extremely nice during the whole trip, and provided a lot of explanations about everything. In additional, he also helped me understand the Brazilian culture and traditions, and let me taste yummy Brazilian food and coffee when we were walking in the market.

I strongly recommend Mr. Neto to tourists who want to see and know something about Brazil or Sao Paulo in a relatively short time. He is the best!

Ken Zhang, PhD

Ernesto F, Manager at Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Hello Ken Zhang, Thanks for the nice words. If you need some help here next time, please let me know.
Best regards From São Paulo,
Neto

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I was shown around Sao Paulo in a private car tour with Adriane Rosa my tour guide. Adriane collected me from my hotel and drove me around all the major sights of the city in a 3 hour round trip. Adriane was incredibly friendly, polite and knowledgeable about the city. She gave an excellent insite into the culture, history and activities of the city and I learnt a lot! The tour was excellent and I could not fault it at all and I would highly recommend this for anyone wanting a quick comprehensive city tour.

Adriane R, Proprietário at Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your review and I hope to see you again in São Paulo.Best regards and happy New Year !!!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I really enjoyed the tour of Embu, an artist colony outside of Sao Paulo. The trip was an excellent opportunity to better understand the area and the jewelry and artifact shopping was much better thanks to the skill and knowledge of the guide. I would urge anyone headed to Sao Paulo to consider this 3 hour tour.

1  Thank Denise O
Adriane R, Proprietário at Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Hello Denise,
how are you?
Thank you for this fantastic review! I am happy to read that you did enjoy the tour and my company!
I hope to see you again in Brasil.
With warmest regards,
Adriane

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I had a nice City Tour with Ernesto Neto who picked me up at the hotel in a clean car. 3 hours: downtown Sao Paulo and neighborhoods.

Ernesto F, Manager at Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thanks for the nice words, I hope I can see you again next time, regards, neto