“City Tour 3H” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism

Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism
Ranked #4 of 77 Tours in Sao Paulo
More attraction details
Owner description: We are on the tourism business offering informative and fun tour to groups and individuals in São Paulo. We work for and have good references in the best hotels in city such as: Intercontinental, Gran Hyatt, Renaissance and Marriot. Services available in english, spanish, french and italian.Since 1998.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“City Tour 3H”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I booked a 3h tour and the communication via email was easy and detailed and arrangement was done quickly. I asked for an English speaking guide and Ernesto was outstanding both in his wealth of knowledge, story telling and way of going about the tour. I spent an excellent 3 hours in his company and highly recommend Personal Tour. Great way of discovering the city.

Klaus, USA

Visited June 2014
1 Thank kns s
Adriane R, Gerente geral at Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Mr. Schwegler,

Thank you very much.

We are very happy with your review, is important for us.

Kind regards,

Redmond, Washington
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Awesome 4 hour tour of the highlights of Sao Paulo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

we were here for work, and had only one day available. Ernesto did a fantastic job of hitting all of the highlights with some great personal stories on what is great food, safety tips and some interesting highlights of the market, as well as all of the other memorable buildings and locations within Sao Paulo.

thanks Ernesto! we will definitely be passing your card on to other colleagues.. as well as recommending you on Expedia.com!!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CCurtis_11
Ernesto F, Manager at Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Hello Mrs. Curtis, thanks for this kind review, I hope your return to home was great, any help you need in São Paulo, please let me know, best regards for you and your family. Ernesto Neto
London
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very good short tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I did the quick tour and it was very good. It gave you a sense of the layout and history of São Paulo. Unfortunately parking can be a problem which can mean having to be dropped and looking at the sight on your own before meeting again, but this is not within the guides control.

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Highly recommended - thank you Adriane!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Having invested in a guide to introduce us to Sao Paulo I cannot recommend Adriane highly enough. Warm, welcoming, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Adriane and her colleagues were always punctual, considerate and informative. Adriane herself has a wealth of knowledge, experience, humour and excellent language skills. By email before hand she was patient and responsive, in person ... simply delightful! I'm looking forward to returning to SP!

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Adriane R, Proprietário at Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Sheilina,
thank you very much and I will be waiting for you in São Paulo. I hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards,
Braintree, United Kingdom
“Informative, Professional and highly recommended – Thanks Adriane ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have recently returned back to England after a business trip to Sao Paulo. I wanted to see more of SP than the hotel and the office, so I selected this tour company having had a quick look on Trip Advisor.
I decided to book the three-hour tour for my colleague and I. Adriane arranged a hotel pick up then showed us the city allowing plenty of stops for photos.
From pick up, we were shown some amazing places including Bandeiras Monument, Ibirapuera Park, Liberdade, Cathedral, Municipal Theatre, Central Market and much more. Adriane shared her outstanding local knowledge leaving us with a real feel of Sao Paulo’s historic and diverse culture.
I would highly recommend this tour for anybody wanting to see the highlights of the city within a timeframe that works for you.
Thanks again Adriane, you were awesome!
Jon – United Kingdom

Visited February 2014
Adriane R, Proprietário at Personal Tour - Receptive Tourism, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Hi Jon,
how are you? I really enjoy your review, thank you very much.
I hope to see you again,
kind regards,