I had a business trip to S. Paulo and my host booked me a 2-night stay with Accor's CAESAR BUSINESS FARIA LIMA. I called them to check some details and I had a nightmarish experience, you should avoid this hotel, they are not serious.
I was mad to wait on the phone, an international call, for more than 1 hour!!! First they said the system didn't work, then they could not find my booking, then they had the wrong booking. I had to call a supervisor because the hopeless attendant was sub-standard, the supervisor was of no help. There is no customer service, no sense of helping the customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Vila Olimpia neighborhood, nowadays considered as an important commercial, financial center and headquarters of major companies. It has in its surroundings outstanding bars and restaurants, prestigious international shops, malls and the city’s best show centers. It is a midscale, fairly cozy, dynamic business hotel, with a practical infrastructure and high-quality services, constituting the perfect combination for accommodation, events and meetings. The hotel offers 211 functional, modern and extremely comfortable rooms. It features a restaurant, named Amaranto, which offers a casual and perfect environment for social and business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caesar Business Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Sao Paulo Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Business Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Business Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Brazil