“Cheap Student Bite”

Neighbourhood: Consolacao
Capital of the World
“Cheap Student Bite”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Big quantity of fresh and vegan/veggie-lovers food. It appears to have this laid-back thai style restaurant set-out, but with brazilian (slash indian) dishes. The lunch offer is a definitely must try. Staff is not particularly available or nice, but not the opposite either. Ideal for when you are too lazy and too hungry to make your own lunch.

• Visited October 2012

Düsseldorf
“One of my top 3 in SP”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I've been a client of this restaurant for 5 years, and never left disappointed. Everything is fresh, tasty, delicious. The spices are perfect, the sweets, to-die-for, the salads, exotic. The juices are incredible, everything is perfect.
The decoration is amazing. If you are up to it, prefer the room where you can sit on the floor, on big pillows. It's almost a travel to India.

The staff is incredibly helpful and nice, I never had any problems whatsoever. If you are close to the center, don't forget to stop by. Oh, avoid lunch "peak" time between 12h30 and 13h30, because sometimes there are lines!

• Visited August 2012
Cairns, Australia
“Cheap and awesome food”
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

I was recommended this place by our hostel staff and it was very easy to find - only a street back from avenue paulista upstairs. It only seems to be open for lunch.

There are two choices available each day and since our Portuguese is bad this made it much easier to order. The meals are a set price of R25 and come with juice, chai tea, salad and dessert. The main plate has a variety of tasty hot options. It proves to be extremely good value and quite delicious.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Lactovegetarian Indian with a touch of Brazil”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Very reasonable priced lunch, great ginger juice and chai waiting for you at the door. Charming ambiance, this Hare Krishna run restaurant has the odd lasagna at times, but mostly sticks to amazing vegetarian indian classics such as dahl and pakora. Best price for money in the region. Must arrive early to be seated.

Visited September 2011
Los Alcazares, Spain
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I am not a vegeterian, but I love the food here. I have actually been here a few times, and I will definitely go a lot more times. The food is so good I eat everything on the plate even ingredients or vegetables I don't "like".

The environment is nice, although the seats are very low and the tables are very close to each other. Nevertheless, It is a great place to go with friends or alone.

I love that you only have two choices on the menu, which is grest for me because I don't know much about vegeterian dishes. In addition, you can order a half portion or a full portion.

I have never stood in line to go in, but I have seen long lines on my way out.