staff is very friendly, and two of the day staff know english, one of them very well. this is a textbook hostel, with a huge open dining room that looks out onto an open pool yard and deck with a fabulous open view of the green mountains.
* music playing and atmosphere
* pool was cleaned every day we were there
* daily maintenance fixing issues and improving the grounds (while we were there they put up a nice big table umbrella for shade and fixed a broken window the very next day)
* pool table converts to amazing all you can eat buffet for breakfast with lots of things to try and some new types of cakes each day.
* easy walk to a clean beautiful beach
* clean staff is slow, so the bathrooms TP bins get full of flies and old rooms with food left in them attract ants (But when you say something they respond quickly)
* kitchen is small, really can have only two people in there cooking at once.
note: there are multiple buildings, so you may be in a quieter building away from the front desk that doesn't have staff or internet.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Pousada Tribo Ubatuba Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Tribo Ubatuba Hostel Brazil