“Amazing!”

Aqua Paradise
Ranked #2 of 34 things to do in Nessebar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: AQUAPARK NESSEBAR - YOUR BIGGEST SUMMER ADVENTURE! Welcome to the Aqua Park "Aqua Paradise", Nessebar! The biggest and the most attractive Aqua Park in Bulgaria! Our name means "Water Paradise" and we are truly one for all lovers of water adventures. Situated on an area of 46 acres, more than 40 attractions and facilities, surrounded by lots of greenery, "Aqua Paradise" is one of the largest projects on the Balkans, and the largest in area and number of attractions in Bulgaria! The facilities have the most modern type, ensuring security and reliability. For more than 10 years Nessebar Aqua Park is one of the most popular places to visit during the summer. Located near the largest resort on the southern coast, every summer Aqua Park attracts tourists of all ages and nationalities from Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Burgas, Eleni, Sveti Vlas, but also from more remote Sozopol, Kiten and Primorsko. For us it is important all of our guests to have the opportunity to enjoy and to keep happy memories of their summer vacation. So we do not stop developing and adding new attractions and entertainment. Something more - some of them are one of a kind only in Nessebar Aqua Park. Estimates of our visitors who share personally or through Trip Adviser inspire and stimulate us. Today we have the confidence and the courage to compare with the most modern aqua parks in Europe. And for 2017 we have prepared one more surprise, the only one in Bulgaria: NEW ATTRACTION – SURF BOARD (FLOWBOARDING). Just with us, the fans of strong emotions can enjoy the most extreme water facilities in Bulgaria: - the slides Kamikaze and Space Jam, each with a height of 22 meters. - a real Tsunami with a length of 13 m. - River Rafting, after which the descent boat into a real river will be for you as child's play. - Rafting slide - the longest slide in Bulgaria (146 m). Do not miss and enjoy the others, no less exciting slides and facilities, including a Wave pool, Lazy river, Black hole and many more that will leave you breathless of laugh and emotions. For those of you who are always looking for something different and challenging, we have planned a swimming pool with two trampolines with a height up to 3.60 m., where you can feel like true Olympians. We have not forgotten our youngest guests, for whom we've created a true Children's water paradise: a fairy-tale castle and a children's swimming pool with a total of 6 slides, each of which will make the kids happy. If you are already tired of the strong emotions, among the turns of Lazy river you will discover the sunken in greenery Paradise island. A place to relax where time stops its course. The comfortable tents and mattresses contribute to a sense of privacy. Water massage, Jacuzzi and refreshing cocktails on the Mediterranean Bar will complement the idea of true bliss. If you ask 100 people which is their most favourite place in Nessebar Aqua park, one of the first set will be swimming pool "Butterfly." Huge in size, this is the centre of the joy. It is almost impossible to swim from one end to the other without stopping at the Water Bar. And not just to relax and cool off with a refreshing drink. You will be tempted to join the funniest games that take place on the stage of the Amphitheatre. At the basis of a true pirate ship our professional actors will engage you in adventures that you have not imagined. And we will only hint names of the daily show programs: Children's show; Western show; Pirate show; Hip-hop culture against Rock-culture show; Girls against boys show. We guarantee lots of laugh and fun, same as prizes for the winning team. We've taken care and for the need for recharging energy. At your disposal are 4 bars for various drinks and cocktails; fast food restaurants that offer a variety of salads, AL minutes, gyros, pizza, etc., and of course ice cream. For your safety and security cares a huge team of nearly 300 people composed of professional lifeguards, instructors, barmen and waiters, information centre, medical centre. Nessebar Aqua Park is an adventure; from where you certainly will not get away dry. And thrill of the spent emotions will leave unforgettable memories for a crazy summer in Bulgaria! SERVICES IN NESSEBAR AQUA PARK Included in the prices: - Loungers and umbrellas on the territory of the park (until stocks); - Showers, changing rooms and WC; - Showers and WC for people with disabilities - Medical centre for first aid; - Parking (320 places); - Free shuttle (details HERE) Extra charged: - Safes - 5 levs Deposit - 5 levs returns after releasing the safe; - Lockers - 3 levs Deposit - 5 levs returns after releasing the locker; - Hand massage; - Water treatment with fishes; - Souvenir shop - offers souvenirs, T-shirts, beach towels, bath suits, beach cosmetics, ladies accessories, photos; - Transportation from/to Pomorie - 5 levs per person in both directions * All additional services are paid after entering Aqua Park!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Bought our tickets from an excursion shop near our hotel so we didn't have to queue when we got there so that saved some time.Managed to get on every slide at least once was great.Good variety of food to choose from even though most of it wasn't healthy but what do you expect from a water park.Had a couple of shows on the stage near the little pool bar which were funny but more for adults than children!I went with friends so I didn't mind but I wouldn't advise you to sit on the seats around the stage with kids as they were adult based games e.g sex positions.to say you have alot of families that go you think they would do shows for the younger generations.Lots of pools around aswell so that was good.Would recommend anyone to come here if you are wanting to get out of the madness of sunny beach bearing in mind they do have bars there and happy hour so I couldn't resist a few drinks haha!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We went to this park (also known as Aquapark Nessebar) in June so it was virtually empty. No queues so the kids had an opportunity to go on everything. We had teenagers down to 9 years old with us and it was perfect. There are 3 areas - a small child area which we didn't visit, a middle of the road area with a good selection of slides for those who are taller than the 130m height restriction and a more adventurous area for the brave hearted. There are taller height restrictions on some of the more challenging slides so if you have an eight year old who is fearless, he might be disappointed. Also, children under 130cm are not allowed on any slides except the small children’s water play area. Children over 130m are meant to be able to swim.
Don't bother with the lazy river - its hard work as there is no current to drag you along as in most lazy rivers. You come out exhausted from trying to move along!
They operate a convenient cashless armband system so you don’t have to carry money to pay for food. You top up when you arrive and you are refunded any remaining cash when you leave.There is a good selection of food but mostly burgers, hotdogs, etc.
They offer massages on site for around €15 so if you can leave the kids with someone, its a nice treat.
Word of warning, I believe if there are thunderstorms, they will close the park immediately. I don't know if it closes for the remainder of that day or until the thunderstorms are over.
Book all your excursions with Vangel Shimov who's office is at the junction where the Riu hotel is in Sunny Beach. A lovely man and the discounts increase the more you book

3  Thank ElsaCork
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This park is situated about 10 minutes from the centre of Sunny Beach in the town of Nessebar.

We visited on the first day of the summer season, before the big crowds inundate Sunny Beach, so Aqua Paradise was virtually empty. No lines resulted in instant gratification. It was like our own private waterpark!
They operate a convenient cashless armband system so you don’t have to carry soggy notes to pay for lockers and food. Lockers were found in the women’s and men’s toilets. Children under 130cm were not allowed on ANY slides except the small children’s water play area, which was pretty disappointing.
However we managed to convince the staff that our kids were strong swimmers so after some coaxing, they were allowed to slide down as long as we were with them.
The food at the onsite restaurant was served in very small sizes (Josh had to eat 2.5 meals) and relatively expensive considering the restaurant prices around Sunny Beach. Most of the food stalls were still closed when we were there and what was available, was not particularly good except my freshly grilled chicken.
The kids play area was lot of fun for the little ones, albeit a little slippery on the paving around the pool. The kids area would be best suited for ages 2 to 9.
Like the shuttered food stalls, it seemed there were a number of slides not yet in operation since it was the beginning of the season. I would think if they plan on only having some slides available, they should not charge a full price entry ticket. So the bag for our buck was a bit lacking in that department.

Not the best waterpark, but certainly not the worst we’ve been to and still a fun day out in the sun. You can read more about this one and our preference - Action Aquapark - on our blog.

2  Thank Travel_with_Bender
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I can't say much about the park itself as I only managed to try 3 slides before injuring myself on the 4th one. There were no complaints up until this point, the staff seemed nice and my boyfriend and I were excited to try as many sides as we could. We decided to try some of the slides to the far right of the park and climbed the many flights of stairs in the towers to find that a couple had actually been closed off with no notices down on the ground. As we made our way back down we discovered a few smaller ones, a yellow and a green one, were still open with one member of staff lounging about in a deck chair. I sat myself down on the green one (I believe it is the slide on the very far right of the park) and turned back to him to get the okay to go. As I pushed away, my boyfriend later told me that this was when the attended muttered "oh yeah, cross your arms over your chest". Well I was halfway down at this point, and on the second dip my right arm flipped up behind me, I rolled onto my side, and my arm is now broken just above the elbow joint. The amount of water that splashed into my face was overwhelming, and it is a scary ride! As soon as I stopped in the shoot at the bottom I knew something was wrong, so, holding my arm at the elbow, I stood up and turned round to look back up to my boyfriend, screaming at him NOT to go down the ride! The whole time the attendant is waving is arm at me and telling me to get out of the way. After about 10 seconds my boyfriend realised that something wasn't right and made his way down to me, as the attendant sat back down in his chair. I recall a female member of staff being to my right about 50 feet away and watching me but not doing anything. After what felt like forever, my boyfriend made his way to me, and we started looking for help. A man found us and told me to sit on a deck chair whilst he found help. We were taken to the medical centre in the aquapark, where they called an ambulance, put my arm in a temporary brace and gave me painkillers.

I understand that crossing your arms on a waterslide may be common knowledge, but that is what the attendants are there to do; to ensure your safety. It was clear something was not right after I'd been on the slide, and the attendant had no concern whatsoever. I am, however, very thankful for the people in the medical room. Although they couldn't do much for me, they did give me ice and water, and made sure I was comfortable until the ambulance arrived. What happened after that was disastrous!!

We are a bit gutted that we didn't get to go on more rides, but I guess you just can't control life!!

2  Thank Lauren T
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Booked to go to this waterpark via the hotel. On the day we duley went out to wait for the free bus and spent a wasted hour and a half. Apparently the park was closed as there had been a thunderstorm during the night so they didn't open the park the next day. We only found out when we asked why no bus had turned up at the reception of our hotel. So dissappointed!

1  Thank Karen S