- Noisy! We've got the noisiest room ever! I live in Moscow near the road and it's less noisy in there that it was in the hotel!
- rudeness everywhere. At the reception desk, room service, even children animators (
Some stories to illustrate:
1) I was in the baby club with my child, they didn't pay him any attention. He wanted to make a paper star as he saw one girl there had. I took paper and scissors. One of the animators saw that and took scissors from my hands and fetched the paper into the other corner so that I couldn't use it. She didn't tell me anything, no words, no smiles, no discussing or somewhat. Just disgusting.
2) When we arrived at the hotel (7 a.m) (our trip with a toddler 2.5 y.o. baby starting at 2 a.m.) we were told that check in time will be at 2 p.m. Ok, I explained that my baby needs some sleep and I ask them for some room just to have a nap. They promised to find the room and told us that 'it would be ready in 10 minutes". That longed for 2 hours - in 10 minutes, in 10 minutes, in 10 minutes. When I started to boil (because I couldn't in any way plan our time) they shouted at me that they are so good that are giving me the room before 2 p.m and I should shut up and be happy with every other inconvenience.
The hotel is children - oriented. I don't understand why the tourists with little children should wait for a check-in after a night trip.
Other moment - they said the breakfast was unavailable for us at the day of arrival. No sorry's, no proposals to pay separately for that (I didn't know this option was available).
3) Room service. There were no curtains in our room, we asked if it was possible to get them. We got them on the 3 day. They said they would bring them in evening, but came at the nap time of my baby and woke him up by ringing. When I opened the door and whispered that my baby's sleeping and please come later, they made such duck faces!!! Aaaagh.. No sorries, no worries that they could wake him up - nothing.
- I asked for the room without any noise from road or bars. I've got the room at the crossroads, my baby couldn't sleep till we moved to a 'lux' room.
- I asked for the internet, I needed it for work. I've got the room with the poorest internet in the whole hotel (4 enormous buildings by the way). I couldn't catch wi-fi and that was also the reason why I had to switch to 'lux' room.
- No information. If you need anything - you should only guess that they can provide it.
F.e. rooms without any kitchen appliances - they give after you ask. The curtains for the windows - you ask - they give. maybe. In other hotels they provide info where I can take beach towels (here they didn't give me cards till I asked on the 3d day), where I can take water, where shuttle buses stop (no shuttle bus here, you have to go to the neighboring hotel for that - 10-15 min walk)
- When we moved into 'lux' room, there was no linen on the 2 bad. I asked for that and was promised it in 15 minutes. After 20 minutes waiting I started to putting my baby to sleep. When he fell asleep, they called on the phone (11 p.m) When I switched off the phone, they came and started to ring the bell. They woke him up three times that day. The door bell can't be switched off.
- We payed for the internet in the 'lux' room and got it at last on the 4 day of our stay. We sat conveniently with tea and laptops and discovered that the mob phone of one of us has caught wi-fi and that's it. The only appliance can be on the internet. But that's not all. If the phone cought it first - you have to use internet only that way. No laptops. At night we had to go to the reception (7 minutes walk one way Aaaaghhhhh another building!) and buy another i-net connection.
- In the toilet there was a smell always, the appliances were broken
- The balcony wasn't safe for the baby
- The road to the sea is not really 200m, it's about 500 and it starts at the F-G building. If you live in another one, add 100-200-300 meters more. The road is not a pedestrian, when a car is riding, you have to leave it a space. I'd advice them to launch a shuttle-bus, I'm sure people would have used it.
- No water provided, you have to buy
It seems I can continue for a long time.
Let me remember any pros...
+ food seems to be ok. Sometimes some dishes are made from the yesterdays' meal... But all in all it's ok
+ many pools. But I prefer sea so that was of no use for me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise All Suites Resort in Obzor North is situated halfway between Varna and Burgas: the distance to Varna Airport is 65 km, and Burgas Airport is 75 km away. The resort’s beach line is 10 km long and 30 to 90 meters wide with fine sand grains in a golden hue. The resort offers 175 carefully styled suites on 7 floors, internationally tinted cuisine with the possibility to dine in our luscious garden or in our breezy restaurant, a kids club to treat the little ones, a lounge bar to kick back and indulge in our signature cocktail, shops for the shopaholic, and 3 sweet water swimming pools & 1 natural pool in a lagoon setting to cool off in the summer heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.