At first I want say that I found out its former Iberostar hotel. Somewhere you can see remains of it. Gonna focus some points...
Location: best for traveling, all sorts of communication stops in front, quite good for resting on beach but its not so close - I believe abut 200 metres and there it starts... for nice beach you have to walk bit longer. [BTW... I hate those 80% payable beaches with stupid payable sunbeds and only 20% of free ones with people cramed like sardines] To be true water was perfect... not too salty and warm but not hot.
Kitchen: We liked! Quite typical. Nothing really strange but enough for indulging yourself.
Something yummy for children and for adults.
Rooms: AC worked well, small TV, fridge and only two 240V sockets but enough big with comfortable beds. In the bathroom nothing above standard. Cleaning service every day.
Pool: Enough big, divided with few areas. I think not enough beds in front of pool... it was impossible to find free one after lunch. You have to be quick and take a bed before breakfast.
Pool is in good conition, only worse I can say that water was sometimes terribly cold.
Oh! No! I forgot! The most embarrased place is the near-pool-toilet! You don't want go there...
Small damp rooms in basement. Shame for such nice hotel!
I am not going to say about animation. Better they stop it at all. everyday same shakin in front of pool with glued smile. But... I don't like such treats at all.
And about the town... Its small with just few streets and old town on island connected with narrow land. I found it quite calm. With bus or on feet walking ~5km along the beach you can get into Sunny Beach resort fullfilled with restaurants and clubs... more for youngsters and very very busy.
Have a nice vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located on the very coast and just 150m from the golden beach of "Sunny Beach" resort. The ancient town of Nessebar is on walking distance (about 20 min). Festa Panorama is a modern seaside resort and offers a great variety of services and facilities for amusement. In combination with its perfect location, the hotel is the best place for a fulfilled vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Festa Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festa Panorama Hotel Nessebar
- Iberostar Hotel Festa Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Nessebar