This hotel offers as much food and (local) drinks that you can/want to eat and drink, as well as a great swimming pool and is within walking distance from the old town and Sunny Beach. All the food may nor be of the desired quality - but there was always something good to eat. The variety of fresh salads and fruit was wonderful. The free Wi-Fi in the rooms was non-existent during the day - the only time you could work on the internet was in the early hours of the morning (read during the night). The staff at reception was not friendly or well organised - when we arrived (two busloads of people attending a conference) no extra staff was called in to help with the registration. Registration took, what felt like forever, after travelling for nearly six hours on a bus from Sofia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located on the very coast and just 150m from the golden beach of "Sunny Beach" resort. The ancient town of Nessebar is on walking distance (about 20 min). Festa Panorama is a modern seaside resort and offers a great variety of services and facilities for amusement. In combination with its perfect location, the hotel is the best place for a fulfilled vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Festa Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festa Panorama Hotel Nessebar
- Iberostar Hotel Festa Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Nessebar