I found this hotel to be nicely situated between Sunny Beach and Nessebar a very interesting and historic town.Our room was very pleasant with air con sea &pool view it was cleaned with clean fresh towels provided everyday. In general I found all the staff were helpful and friendly. There was a good selection of food which was well presented but did get a bit samey by the time we had been there 4 days,on saying that on an all inclusive holiday after 4 days you aren't really hungry and there was always a good variety of fresh fruit and salad and different sorts of potatoes it wasn't just chips. At times ice wasn't always available and there were 2 days when they didn't have any soft drinks or mixers at all, at least when they did have it, it was the real stuff 7up fanta,& coke etc.There was a lovely out door pool and also an indoor heated pool. In the main a very acceptable hotel especially for the price charged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located on the very coast and just 150m from the golden beach of "Sunny Beach" resort. The ancient town of Nessebar is on walking distance (about 20 min). Festa Panorama is a modern seaside resort and offers a great variety of services and facilities for amusement. In combination with its perfect location, the hotel is the best place for a fulfilled vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Festa Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festa Panorama Hotel Nessebar
- Iberostar Hotel Festa Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Nessebar