Having just returned from a wonderful holiday at this hotel, I am amazed at the amount of disappointing, picky & unsubstantiated reviews of this hotel which is full of pleasant helpful staff.
Arriving at 00:30, we were welcomed by smiling reception staff, who provided a packed snack as we had missed the evening meal. The night porter Dinko, made a real effort when showing us to our large, air conditioned & spotlessly cleaned room, to talk to us in English; a theme continued by other staff including Angel & Nicoli - shamefully we didn't know a word of Bulgarian on arrival. Throughout our stay we have witnessed smile after smile & great interaction by all staff, I'm only sorry not to be able to mention them all by name. During our stay we often witnessed staff being treated in a rude & uncalled for manner by some other guests, completely out of order - yes they are there to provide a service, but not there to be treated in a disrespectful manner as some guests think is a right.
The food was plenty full, as was drink from the bar areas. The pool area is spotlessly clean despite its full occupancy throughout the day & some guests who thought that as they were on holiday they had no personal responsibilty for clearing their rubbish away.
Our poolside room, with an amazing view was attended to throughout our stay with fresh towels & bed linen change- probably more frequently than most people do at their own homes !!!!!!
The anomation group were enthusiastic & provided a program of entertainment for guests. Vici provided a fun filled aqaarobics session that was enjoyed by many daily.
I would urge future guests to consider what they require from their holiday destination most carefully; my family & I found this to be a most welcoming, clean & enjoyable holiday but we were aware that a 4 star hotel in England would be different in a foreign country such as this;isn't that why we go on holiday in abroad to experience different cultures & ways of life? If this isn't your outlook then you may find 'different to UK' less satisfying as is displayed in other posts. During our stay,as Brits we were in the minority, but enjoyed the chance to meet others from the globe.
A most enjoyable holiday made possible by a clean & friendly hotel! Thank you!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located on the very coast and just 150m from the golden beach of "Sunny Beach" resort. The ancient town of Nessebar is on walking distance (about 20 min). Festa Panorama is a modern seaside resort and offers a great variety of services and facilities for amusement. In combination with its perfect location, the hotel is the best place for a fulfilled vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Festa Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Festa Panorama Hotel Nessebar
- Iberostar Hotel Festa Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Nessebar