All reviewsgreat locationsea viewno liftold cityspacious roomfree wifithe ground floornice hotelluggagebulgaria
Reviewed 30 August 2010

somebody drank the wine from our fridge and the recepcionist sad that we have to pay it, they didn't want to check it and they sad we are laying.
There was no tolilet paper in the rooms and we have to ask it every day.
Check the minibar every day if you don't want to pay the cleaning women's party!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank baloghemese84
Reviewed 19 August 2010

We spent a week at this hotel with my family. We really enjoyed our stay and want to return next year. The receptionists are extremely helpful and nice and the rooms are spotless.
It's a hotel with character and charm.:)

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Located in the heart of the old city, Nessebar, the hotel is ok, clean, the rooms are quite big, when you choose the room be carrefoul, because there are different kinds of room: double room, double room with terrace but no view, or with view.Atractive was the price, 31 euro/night, the service was good, they clean the room and change the towels daily, but not put new consumables: as soap, toilet paper.Per ansamble, is a good place to stay for a couples of nights, the city is interesting, the see water ok, the be, beach not so good.
Avoid the hotel's restaurant, the prices are bigger than the rest.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2010

This is one of the nicest little hotels I have stayed in, with a real warmth of character. The staff here really made me feel welcome throughout my stay. I was given a lovely room with a balcony which overlooked the old Saint Stefan church and had a sea view to the left.

I did not eat at this hotel, so I cannot comment on the food. My air conditioned room was kept absolutely spotless, and the bathroom was modern and a decent size. I did not experience any problems with noise at night (even sleeping with my window open), almost no passing traffic at all. I assume also that the rooms must be fairly well insulated, as I was never disturbed by noise from other guests.

Considering the location of this hotel and the modern facilities I would rate value as excellent. I was charged 26 euros per night (twin room for single traveller in July).

No problem for reception to order me a taxi back to Bourgas, give me an alarm call, and make me a coffee, (free of charge at 4am).

Old Nessebar is a charming little town, and I would choose to return to this hotel for my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank MarcoPoloScotland
Reviewed 5 June 2010

breakfast is non existent
one cup of coffee and some toast and that is it!
no juice, fruit, nothing and if you want more coffee "you must pay for it"
wonderful hotel, teriffic location, but why oh why the penny pinching and completely bizarre "breakfast" served up eventually by most reluctant waiter who clearly wishes you were not there
a wonderful hotel totally let down by the restaurant staff

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends