We booked a double during low season. What we found was a very close hotel to truck terminal which should excellent. However, we we're let down by
1. Having to wait for check in around half hour at 3pm just because the previous guesses hadn't left the premise even though we found out later that we were their only guess that day.
2. This hotel has no AC And any- yes any- electricity until 6.30pm. When asked, we were informed that this is town policy for saving of electricity. We think this is untrue because we saw staffs played around with electric cutout so this appeared to be hotel's policy.
3. Poor communication and explanation from staffs for almost everything we asked.
4. Our water heater didn't work even though electricity had been turned on.
5. Our breakfast was a cup of coffee and a plate of fried rice. No selection whatsoever.
I think the experience we had might partly be due to the fact that we visited in low season. But still it made us feel quite disappointed - the only time we felt that way on all of our 15 day trip.
We'll. the only good thing I can say about service is cheap laundry -only 2 USD for 5 pieces.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Bawga Theiddhi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.