We stayed three nights in a deluxe bungalow facing the front seagulls. The room was comfortable and the wifi worked if slowly. However the breakfast was very limited with only fruit, bread and egg. This may not usually be a problem but on the lake you are out all day and the guides took us for lunch at 3pm. The dinner at the hotel was a wider choice but still limited for a good hotel. The biggest problem is that there is nothing to do once your boat trip ends for the day. We would stay on the land if we come again. The noise from the passing boats spoils the tranquility of the setting and so makes paying a premium not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent property is built on stilts and stands majestically in the heart of Inle Lake. Its architecture stylizes the unique features of the people of Inle (Inthar). Although surrounded by water, there is a green tropical garden and the privacy, tranquility, style and great service lets you savour the unique atmosphere of this magical place. You also can climb the View Tower to appreciate the stunning and dramatic scenery of Inle Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paramount Inle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paramount Inle Hotel Taunggyi
- Paramount Inle Resort Myanmar/Taunggyi