We spent one night in town and then headed out here for two nights. On the first day we took a day trip by boat from town and they then dropped us at the hotel as it's in the middle of the lake. The boat man then picked us up the next day for a second trip. 2 nights is enough. After 5 there's nothing else to do but have a sunset drink, eat and sleep. Food at hotel is good and staff are friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent property is built on stilts and stands majestically in the heart of Inle Lake. Its architecture stylizes the unique features of the people of Inle (Inthar). Although surrounded by water, there is a green tropical garden and the privacy, tranquility, style and great service lets you savour the unique atmosphere of this magical place. You also can climb the View Tower to appreciate the stunning and dramatic scenery of Inle Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paramount Inle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paramount Inle Hotel Taunggyi
- Paramount Inle Resort Myanmar/Taunggyi