Very nice location for sightseeing to those places around Inle lake. The sunset view from the resort is beautiful. Choose the terrace outside instead of the view tower, but bring your mosquito spray with. Rooms is basic, wooden floor, don't really need the outdated TV. Rooms facing the view tower is a bit dark. Should choose the other side instead. The bathroom is a bit dissapointed, small hand basin. Changing the type of light in the bathroom will also helpful.
The restaurant serves very good food, especially the steamed fish with lime. The fried rice with pineable is simple but special. Tomato which is from the area brings you back to the most original taste of "real tomato". You don't have to think of anywhere else to go for dinner and while it's not convenient at all to move around in the dark in the middle of the lake.
Could be nicer with a bit of music at the lobby, especially in the evening time. There are comfy sofas.
Thanks to the hotel manager, who is always there to answer all of your questions and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent property is built on stilts and stands majestically in the heart of Inle Lake. Its architecture stylizes the unique features of the people of Inle (Inthar). Although surrounded by water, there is a green tropical garden and the privacy, tranquility, style and great service lets you savour the unique atmosphere of this magical place. You also can climb the View Tower to appreciate the stunning and dramatic scenery of Inle Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paramount Inle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paramount Inle Hotel Taunggyi
- Paramount Inle Resort Myanmar/Taunggyi