“Disappointing service”

Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great little cafe right next to the river in Battambang. Run as a social enterprise, the Cafe has a boutique featuring local art, clothing, jewelry. Menu consists of an eclectic mix of owner Anna's international culinary experience paired with Australian Chef Dom execution and imagination. Great little environment, family friendly. Free WIFI and Air Conditioning and wonderful Espresso! Also we have a conference room upstairs for large teams.
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Was seated and never shown where the drinks menu was as they only gave food menu. We ordered and food deliver however no cutlery. We ended up having to get our own. Food was delicious however my mum orderes crepes with mixed fruit and only got pineapple

There are newer reviews for Cafe Eden

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Good food and beer. Especially the homemade chips! It's a nice place with also a sofa. You can have dinner up- en downstairs. The staff is really friendly and speak good English!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The food here is superb! Went twice (wanted to go a third time but didn't have time!) during my stay in Battambang, and as it was near the beginning of arriving in Cambodia it was the first time I tried beef lok lak and I was instantly won over! My favourite Khmer dish by far (fish amok a close second) but no where else that I had beef lok lak (and I tried a LOT; I was in Cambodia for 3 weeks) was as good as here. Some of my friends had western food which was also really good. Prices were very reasonable and the service was great!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I absolutely loved the food and atmosphere of Cafe Eden! The French Dip and spring rolls are amazing. The serving staff was very attentive and friendly and you could tell that they wanted my experience to be great. I loved the boutique and the different goods that were offered for sale. I'm hoping to return to Battambang in the next year or two and Cafe Eden will be one of my first stops

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Many people go to the Eden along the main river street (St. 1) either for breakfast or for early evening. Good coffee and breakfast bagels in a calm atmosphere in the morning. Many local expats for happy hour with good garlic bread and pizza sauce. Great central place to meet friends and watch Battambang life go by.