Lovely. Much has been said already, so here in short:
- rooms are clean and spacious
- the Kun family is very, very friendly and do their best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Mr Kun speaks English fluently, the family not so much, but they will call him on the mobile and hand over to you, so in the end, you can ask/arrange anything even when he is at work
- he has good connections to reliable tuktuk drivers who speak very good English, which makes trips around the area so much more enjoyable
- we got a plate of different fruit every evening, some of which we didn't know before. Also two 1/2 l bottles of water. You feel really cared for, when you come home in the evening and someone was waiting for you and brings you such a nice treat.
- when we had trouble on our journey back to Phnom Penh, we called him on the mobile and he was very willing to help us
- very nice traditional Khmer breakfast, freshly prepared.
- ride to the city centre is just a few minutes by tuktuk or bike
- while we were there around end of March, there was work done at the waterworks. So during the day only the toilet had water, but not the shower. But this is not the Kun familiy's fault and they provided big water buckets with fresh water for washing hands etc.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Battambang My Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.