“Favorite place in Battambang”
Review of Woodhouse

Woodhouse
Ranked #14 of 119 Restaurants in Battambang
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Cambodian, European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Local khmer,western and vegetarian cuisine by khmer and french managers. Breakfast from 7.AM. Free Pool table. Come and enjoy tasty food and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 8 August 2013

In my 3 months in the city, I felt so comfortable in this location. Delicious and cheap food and very friendly owners. I have spent countless evenings here and I can highly recommend it.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Wood House Restaurant is an excellent choice for Breakfast, Lunch or Diner or just a quick stop for a cold beer and a snack. It was one of the best restaurants I encountered durin a six week bicycle trip in Vietnam and Cambodia.

The food was great and the service was excellent. The host and his wife, the cook, were friendly and helpful about what was going on in Battanbang!

I recommed this restaurant with no hesitations.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I stayed at the Royal Hotel opposite and spotted this lovely looking place from my balcony. Ended up going there twice for lunch and dinner. Great location, lovely food, friendly staff and laid-back atmosphere make this a real gem.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Cons: no schedule.
In the night before our departure we went there to ask about the breakfast schedule. The owner told us that breakfast starts at 6/6.30 am. In the next morning it was closed. At 8 it was still closed. We waited for more than 1h then we gave up and found a REALLY GOOD place (next to Royal Hotel): Espresso Coffee House. Good food and cheap.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

This restaurant was across from our hotel and looked busy so we tried it for dinner one night. I got Pad Thai which was one of the nicest I've had but we came here again on our last night and I ordered the same because it was so good and it was completely different, different noodles, different veg, different taste which was disappointing but still a good dish. We ate here a few times during our stay and the staff were always friendly and the food always good. The owner was very helpful when we asked if we could get takeaway rolls on our last night for our breakfast/bus journey that left early the next morning. He told us we could order and pay that night and they would open 15mins early the next day so we could collect it fresh before we left. This place was always busy which means you might have to wait awhile for food but it is worth it.