“great value and excellent service”
Review of Royal Hotel

Royal Hotel
Ranked #1 of 49 Battambang B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Clean and comfortable room. The staff speaks English and French fluently and very helpful. A contracted tuktuk driver named Bud took us to the hotel from the bus depot. He too was very friendly and not pushy like other tuktuk drivers. If we stayd at the Battambang longer, we would have hired him to go sightseeing.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank motohachi

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Clean, comfortable,cool and quiet. Spacious rooms furnished to a higher standard than most places made it outstanding value. Add to this the friendly and helpful staff who went that extra mile to help us overcome transport problems due to flooding, made this the best of the half dozen places I stayed during my visit to Cambodia. Its central position meant we could get round easily on foot, with plenty of restaurants nearby and the rooftop was handy for breakfast, serving the best coffee of my trip.

Room Tip: Staff were happy to show us several rooms to choose from. All seemed of a high standard.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This was a nice hotel, and the good rates made it an outstanding bargain. The staff was helpful and accommodating, from lining up a moto rental, to getting us van tickets to Phnom Penh when the big busses were having difficulty with high river water. There were plenty of restaurants in a couple block radius with practically any cuisine you desire. The rooftop restaurant is good for breakfast as well as a late-night drink.

Room Tip: Try the midrange air con room for good comfort at a decent price. Not a great view, but it was espec...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

It is truly my favorite hotel in Battambang, staff were so outstanding, pretty good for traveler and cozy room with fully equip. I got a beautiful room, private balcony over looking to the super view, and air-conditioning was super cool could cover the whole room. They serve breakfast on the rooftop from 6AM til 10AM, I got the best coffee in Cambodia, my omelet was decent, the staffs in the restaurant were so helpful and friendly, I have been told about their story during the POL POT regime, good management, super talent manager LAY, he is multiple language speaker, he want to make sure everybody done a good job, Highly recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: my room 307 is brilliant
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I came here for dinner during Pchum Ben as I had been told it would be open. The food was delicious, and all of the staff were SO friendly and nice. I wish I had stayed here instead of my actual hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I was travelling to Battambang in June 2013, this was my best hotel ever I stayed in Cambodia, Great Size of Rooms, Helpful information service, and the best location hotel in Battambang, Heart of Battambang City, they make us feel at home, second home in Cambodia, specially I had a warm welcome from the lovely young manager LAY, he is the multi language speaking, I was talking with him about his own bussiness and his life, when I checked out from this hotel, I received a memorable scaft from the hotel, I have been told this is a symbol of luck and happiness and prosperity , so I can earn much money and return back to Battambang, hopefully, Highly recomended ROYAL HOTEL BATTAMBANG.

Room Tip: Choose the room with the balcony, my best room ever in Cambodia.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oudom T
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for 4 nights in September 2013. Room was good value for money and the staff were friendly and ever helpful with info about what to do and where to go around the town. Will stay there again when I am next in Cambodia.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jaycee250
Travellers also viewed these Battambang hotels
Angkor Comfort Hotel
#6 of 26 in Battambang
King Fy Hotel
King Fy Hotel
#14 of 26 in Battambang

Been to Royal Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Hotel

Address: 115 Street | 50 meters west of the Central market, Battambang 02000, Cambodia
Region: Cambodia > Battambang Province > Battambang
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 49 B&Bs / Inns in Battambang
Price Range: £9 - £11 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Royal Hotel 2.5*
Royal Hotel Battambang is a Real Cambodian Running hotel, offers accommodation in Cambodia. Royal Hotel Battambang is an oasis of calm and peaceful retreat, located in center of town and away from the busy streets. The hotel is one of the finest hotels in Battambang and offers a beautiful panoramic green view on the rooftop garden rooftop jacuzzi and a restaurant serving Khmer and Western dishes. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.