“Sea urchins?”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Is what I had as starter. Interesting! The conger eel my husband and his colleague had for a main course was very good and so was my sea bass. The wine recommendation by the owner was excellent and the Pisco Sour had been of a good quality.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Another restaurant on the beach in La Serena so the view is always going to be wonderful. I had the steak, chips with 2 fried eggs. The steak was overcooked (but my Spanish ain't that good) and
one egg was overcooked and the other undercooked ... so, on average, it was fine. It has a
nautical theme so lots of seascapes and model ships which were nice. Weird backing track of
Beatles cover music. All in all, a nice meal, though, so I would try it again (with a better dictionary
this time).

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I posted a fairly negative review about a year ago, based mostly upon an unfortunate interaction with one waiter. We did not intend to return to Bakulic, but were in the area to go to Tololo Beach on a Sunday night, and it was closed, so we decided to give Bakulic another try. The service this time was excellent. Good pisco sours and empanadas to start, followed by steaks done as ordered for two of us and a seafood risotto for another. It was nice to be able to order a Chilean Malbec. The price was reasonable and the timing was just right. I'm glad to report that the previous experience seems to have been a one-off.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

its a cool place! but the food it wasnt!!! i dont suggest this restorant! cos its an expensive!! and bad food!

Reviewed 6 December 2012

The restaurant is very nicely located on the beach, the food selection is good but the dishes are average. We came during a convention and the availability of dishes was limited. The service was good but somehow slow.