The hotel could not be more perfectly located in the center of town, with easy access to restaurants and shops. The room was decorated in a rustic but comfortable way, with a large bathroom and a glass back wall which opened to a secluded and very pretty patio. The front door to the room faced the very nice pool area.
The staff was very accommodating. On arrival we received a welcome package which included snacks and a knapsack to take them to the area tours, plus welcome free cocktails in the lounge that evening. The open patio area of the lounge was beautiful and comfortable with individual fire pits in small tables for each area.
Bottled water was provided, which is a requirement for any sightseeing into the desert, and large dispensers were available for refilling them. They also provided towels to take on the excursions that involved swimming.
The free breakfast in the morning had a large variety of choices, and the dining room was very comfortable and pretty. But they went as far as providing coffee, tea, and cookies when we had to leave at 4:00 AM for the trip to the Geysers del Tatio. They provided a wake up call right on time, and had the drinks ready before our departure.
All in all, I highly recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic house preserved and transformed into a lodge and cultural activities site, located in the center of historic San Pedro, overlooking the colonial church, and surrounded by shops with locally-made crafts, restaurants, and coffee shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Lodge Andino Terrantai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Andino Terrantai Hotel San Pedro De Atacama
- Lodge Andino Terrantai Atacama/San Pedro De Atacama, Chile