This place is absolutely breathtaking. There are only for suites separate from each other set on a hill with a magnificent view of the valley. The rooms have all that's required for privacy and romance. The outside is decked out so a to enjoy a a relaxing tan. The winery itself is a perfect combination of ultra modern technology and old school wine producing. The food is 5* French Cuisine and of course with the wine pairing you will have an amazing dining experience. The service is very individualized and at lunch you can enjoy an outdoor meal, while watching huge hummingbirds feed off of the beautiful landscape. We only stayed for 1 night in 2012, so we didn't have time to take advantage of other activities, such as horse back riding, but we are going back again November of 2014 and staying for 3 nights . I really recommend this magical place for honeymooners and loving couples looking for privacy, seclusion, romance and the feeling of being royalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lapostolle Residence Restaurant offers a a gourmet 4 course wine pairing seasonal menu, including Aperitif, Starter, Main Course, Dessert with coffee and chocolates. Prior reservation required, minimum 18 years old. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Clos Apalta Winery And Lodge
- Clos Apalta Winery Hotel Santa Cruz
- Lapostolle Residence Restaurant Chile/Santa Cruz