“good for first time, nah for second time”

Quanzhou Amusement Park
Ranked #20 of 73 things to do in Quanzhou
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“good for first time, nah for second time”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

The location itself is quite remote from the city centre. There is no bus station nearby so transportation can be quite a problem. There are several buses that passes the area but you will have to get off in the middle of road and walk about a kilometre before you get into the place. Same goes with your return trip, you have to get to the main road before you stop a bus. To make it worse, the neighbourhood is under development so expect some dusty and muddy road trip. Taking a cab will be the other option although it can be quite pricey depend on your starting point.

About the attraction, they look old and not well maintained but still safe to ride. I would expect each ride to last for about 2 or 3 mins, but I was wrong, at maximum it was about a minute each so, things goes very fast. Besides each ride can only be played once! It was rather disappointing to be honest. I mean compare to the cost of it (120yuan for adult) we could have at least longer or better ride. There is also a minimum height for the kids (1m or 1.3m) so I would suggest you to check it before you pay for your ticket just in case you can't play every ride. Some ride like the haunted house is unseeable due to bad lightning inside.

My recommendation: if you have much spare time, extra cash on your pocket and looking for some short of adrenaline rush then go for it, otherwise don't. I have been to better amusement park and surely worth more than this. for first timer here, i do enjoy my visit - but if you ask me to go for second time, i will humbly decline the offer :).

Its location: http://map.baidu.com/?newmap=1&s=inf%26uid%3Da6143acedf4728442bd7abe6%26c%3D134&fr=alasg&from=alamap

Website: http://www.qzyly.com/