“Terrific curry in Yangshuo”

kali mirch(black pepper)indian cuisine
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific curry in Yangshuo”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My son and I were thrilled to find pappadum (sp), samosas and chicken tikka masala in Yangshuo. We ate there twice in the three days we were in town. The food was terrific, the service friendly.

Visited August 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Rotterdam
“Good food”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Good food overall. Butter chicken, curry chicken, naan were pretty good. Bit expensive, but what do you expect.

Waiter is funny too, speaks good english and is very friendly. Would reccomend this.

Milan, Italy
“No "wow" for us”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

It was the first Indian food for me, not for my wife. We took a butter chicken and another prawn dish together with chicken rice. Probably I had too much expectations based on trip advisor reviews but the meal was not so "wow" for me. Nothing bad but prawns were very little and chicken was really few compared to chinese portions. It was also difficult for me to digest. Definitely I prefer chinese food.

1 Thank guidor14
Adelaide, Australia
“Kali mirch”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Couldn't believe my luck, 2 weeks In china hadn't found an Indian restaurant! Until we stumbled over this.chicken tikka was fantastic, butter chicken great! Then out came the naan bread, garlic naan and kulcha. Amazing!! Could get enough chilli but the chef personally bought out his best and it wasn't to bad!! Had a great chat with the Indian/Chinese chef owner who was delightful and was asking about why so much chilli! We like chilli. Staff attentive, premise clean and food just what we needed.

“First Indian experience: WAUW!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

After travelling for two weeks in China, we needed another dish than rice or noodles. We tried Indian food in Kali Mirch and it was really terrific! The food, the service, ... was just awesome! I would recommand it to everyone staying in Yangshuo.

• Visited July 2014