“great overview of west street and tasty dinner”
Review of QiZhongTian Coffee

QiZhongTian Coffee
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Up on the upstairs balcony, we could watch as West St fills up with people, stall owners and street performers as the sun sets. We ordered some very tasty dishes and were very satisfied with the tastes and presentation of the food.

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Found 7th Heaven while looking for dinner before the San Jie Lu Impression show on the river. Very happy with the food, service, and Remoun our hostess who was very friendly and spoke great English. The broccoli and garlic, hummus and pita, and Israeli salad were especially good. Give it a try - it's worth it.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

nice setting with indoor n outdoor seating
understand food is good here but we have tofu
must try the steam yam with sugar n vinegar sauce? yet taste very good!
eggplants too..
just remind them to reduce the oil n salt or cook your preferred style
friendly staff too..

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I ate here twice--and thank goodness my guide and driver ate with me. That way, we were able to order lots of different dishes to eat. I'm normally a non-meat eater but they convinced me to try the sweet and sour port, pork spare ribs, satay beef, and duck. OMG. Those dishes alone were enough to make me change my mind. I ate broccoli with garlic, tofu, black fungus, bamboo shoots, local shrimp (watch the ginger), and tried the local beer (pretty good). Seriously good food. Order the white sticky rice and green tea. Try to get a table outside. And look across at the McDonald's as you eat your bamboo shoots. It's good value and really good Chinese food.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I had breakfast here. I think I ordered the 7th Heaven Breakfast or something.
It had 2 eggs (sunny side-up, scrambled or boiled), toasts, coffee, and juice (watermelon, mango, or banana), and banana pancake. The I fell in love with the banana pancake, it was simple but it's just so good. I like the fact that they have choices for the eggs and juice. For the review below, I agree with the coffee it's instant. I don't mind though the breakfast was only CNY35. I did try Lucy's Place the next day and had the same thing. But I think 7th Heaven's pancake was better.

If I go back to Yangshuo, I will go to 7th Heaven for the pancake again.