“Excellent place to learn Tai Chi”

Yangshuo Traditional T'ai Chi School
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a traditional tai chi school, based in the beautiful area of Yangshuo. Our school is in a genuine Qing dynasty house in a small farming village at the entrance to the famous Yu-long scenic area. We offer training to all levels of students from those wishing to take there first steps into learning Tai Chi with no previous knowledge. And those looking for a chance to refine and study under true Tai chi masters in China, in a traditional old school enviroment.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I wanted to study Tai Chi in China and was in touch with another school in Yangshuo.
Getting there the teacher didn't speak English .How would I learn without any communication ?
I went around and visited many schools ,because they look completely different on the website.
I arrived at the Traditional Tai Chi school at noon time,they were having lunch,it felt like a family together ,I immediately decided to stay.And I think it was the best decision I took ,from the teaching to the food,the help and cooperation from Ping ,Kim and everyone at the school.
It was a great month and would definitely go back soon to learn more
Thank you Ping,thank you Kim and everyone there
My stay was very special

8  Thank Olimera
in 7 reviews
"english"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 1 July 2014

i had to lessons in the school with Ping and it was one of the best experiences i had in my trip to china. the school is located in the beautiful village of Yangshuo and ping was great at explaining both the meaning of Tai Chi and the art itself.
for certain i would recommend going to Yangshuo and especially taking classes as many as possible at this school!!!

4  Thank SandsofTimes
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My eleven year old son, who had taken quite a bit of Tai Chi, and myself, no Tai Chi experience, stayed at this school for 5 days. It was wonderful. Ping and Kim do a great job of teaching and giving you a workout - while keeping it fun. The other students there were also supportive and welcoming and we enjoyed the delicious food and comradery of the group meals. The small village and setting of the school is special as well. This was one of the highlights of a six week trip in China!

3  Thank Janine T
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My sister took a class here during our recent visit to Yangshuo. She took a two hour beginners lesson. We cycled from our hotel early in the morning. The lesson was one to one and intense. She was taught by Master Huang and she expressed satisfaction with his lesson. She will be back to complete the course if we return to this area.