The setting is pristine, the views unparalleled and the staff eager and ready to please. We traveled with my 72 year old mom and my 12 year old daughter to this beautiful mountain retreat. The rooms are comfortable and some have excellent views of the river. There is A/C and hot water and a good mix of western and Chinese foods - a real bonus when traveling with kids and other picky eaters! The staff are very helpful in arranging activities - we took a bike ride to Dragon Bridge and then a bamboo raft ride back, which was delightful. We also went balooning - not to be missed! and to the light show in Yangshao, another highlight of our entire trip to China. This is one place to which I would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yangshuo Mountain Retreat overlooks the pristine Yulong River and surrounding karst limestone towers in the heart of the Yangshuo countryside. We are one hour from Guilin, just down the road from Impression Liu San Jie and a quick ride to West Street. We are American owned and locally run, established in 2000. Our accommodation, food and staff, not to mention our beautiful surroundings are highly rated by Frommers and other trusted guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Yangshuo Mountain Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yangshuo Mountain Retreat Hotel Yangshuo County
- Yangshuo Mountain Retreat County
- Yangshuo Mountain Retreat Hotel County