“Mild but authentic”

Habanero's Mexican Grill
Ranked #36 of 88 Restaurants in Bessemer
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 January 2013

The service at this restaurant is absolutely outstanding, in fact probably the best of any restaurant I ate in. Your glass will never be less than half full for more then a minute, no matter what part of the restaurant you sit in. There are limitless tortilla chips hot from the oven and some serious salsas, my favorite being the verde salsa. The waiters and waitresses are professional and courteous. The food is on the mild side but still authentic to Mexican cuisine. If you go you have to try the deep fried vanilla ice cream they serve for dessert. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank JesseG776
There are newer reviews for Habanero's Mexican Grill

Reviewed 6 June 2012

This review is for the Gardendale location as it was not on Trip Advisor. The service was good, no complaints. However, The food did not taste seasoned at all.....With a name like Habanero's you would think they would spice their food up a bit. When I go out to eat Mexican I look forward to spices and seasonings I dont typically cook with. To my husband and I both of our dishes were bland. Who wants BLAND Mexican food? I will not be giving this place a second chance.

Been to Habanero's Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!