“D Haynie RN”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“D Haynie RN”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Waitress was very attentive. Ezell ' s on the river in Demopolis is no favorite but this location is conveniently located. Just 10 minutes from home. The food can't be beat by the chain store. The food was fresh and prepared and served with the southern tradition.

1 Thank David H

Tupelo, Mississippi
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was by our hotel and they offered a discount to hotel guests.....I never saw them overly busy so that concerned me. The hotel employee bragged on them so we gave it a try....our party of 5 adults went and found it to be delicious....I would venture to say that I had some of the best shrimp and grits I had ever eaten!! Rest of party varied from blackened catfish, fried green tomatoes, grilled shrimp, and fried catfish......they brought out hush puppies for the table that were outstanding ....service was very efficient and fast....if I am ever in the area, I will be back!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank hallfamilyx
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Pretty Darn Good, But Not the Best”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I was really happy that my Tripadvisor reviews took me to this catfish place on my trip back home. There was a light lunch crowd, but service was slightly delayed because they were missing one cook during the lunch hours. Thankfully, I wasn't in a hurry and was given delicious cole slaw and hush puppies before my full order of catfish filets came out.

The filets were halved (something that has become commonplace with catfish restaurants) but the plate was all I could handle. The fish were perfectly fried, without too much cornmeal coating, and very fresh. The service was fantastic the whole time I was there.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank nawlinsdiner
“Road trip 2013”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent. We so enjoyed our stop. Very convenient off I 20. This is a must stop. Service pleasant and atmosphere relaxing.

Jacksonville, Alabama, United States
“Eat here and be happy”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed across the street, so this was a very convenient choice. Very good food and excellent service.

Visited August 2013