“Best chicken tenders I've ever had!”
Review of Zaxby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #57 of 90 Restaurants in Bessemer
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The chicken served here is so good! The battered tenders are great, and so are the salads and side dishes.

2  Thank Stopnogogo

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I love Zaxby's anyway but they were really nice at this location and very clean. We ate inside and they were very friendly and clean. I stress that because not all restaurant in this particular area are.

2  Thank Debby C
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I went through the drive thru at 830pm on a Friday, and there was only one car in line, when will I learn the signs? I ordered the Wings and Things and a brownie. I pulled foward and waited, I was in line for 13 minutes. !!!!! I just knew tha everything I received was freshly cooked wit that wait, but wrong again. The chicken fingers were plumper than most other Zaxbys now adays, the only reason I gave 2 stars instead of 1. The fries were cool and limp, some orange with seasoning, others pale and underseasoned. The boneless wings had also been previously cooked, not while I was in line. The cashier obviously was a popular girl, as chatting with her friends in the car in front of me was priority. I was stuck at a nearb hotel, but went out of my way to avoid this place for duration of visit. Definitely not worth the wait.

3  Thank franklinmilford
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I have never eaten at zaxby's before, it was amazing! It was so good we went there twice during our week long stay! The teryaki boneless wings are SO good!

3  Thank BBGRL
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I love the freshness of their chicken. That Zensation salad is wonderful and such a different take on a chicken salad. It should be a menu regular and not a limited item.

3  Thank Sandra A

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!