The historic Hampton/Tutwiler in Birmingham AL is both historic and modern. The renovations in 2007 and 2013 provide the guest with both historic ambience and modern amenities. I would recommend paying the extra for one of the suites, the extra space and sitting room well worth it for a stay of more than a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience traditional southern elegance with up-to-date convenience in the heart of downtown Birmingham at the Hampton Inn and Suites Birmingham-Downtown-Tutwiler. The Tutwiler has hosted dignitaries visiting Birmingham since 1914. Start your tour of Birmingham by viewing the lobby's historic photographs. The elegant lobby greets guests with original marble and decorative ceilings. Birmingham's banking and legal offices are steps from the hotel. Tour the Civil Rights Institute and the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church, a central landmark of the Civil Rights movement. See sweeping views of the city from ten-acre Vulcan Park which features the world's largest cast iron statue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham Downtown - The Tutwiler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Birmingham-Downtown-Tutwiler
- Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Downtown-Tutwiler Hotel Birmingham
- Hampton Inn Birmingham
- Birmingham Hampton Inn