My family of four - two teenagers plus my husband and myself - really enjoyed the luxury of a one bedroom suite. It allowed us to spread out comfortably.We loved the free wifi (for Hilton Honors members, I think) and room service was a nice treat for a road weary group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience traditional southern elegance with up-to-date convenience in the heart of downtown Birmingham at the Hampton Inn and Suites Birmingham-Downtown-Tutwiler. The Tutwiler has hosted dignitaries visiting Birmingham since 1914. Start your tour of Birmingham with an audio-tour of the lobby's historic photographs. The elegant lobby greets guests with original marble and decorative ceilings. Birmingham's banking and legal offices are steps from the hotel. Explore Birmingham's culinary scene from four-star restaurants to the popular Southern meal known as "meat and three." Century Restaurant and Lounge located in the hotel lobby serves southern and gourmet classics. Tour the Civil Rights Institute and the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church, a central landmark of the Civil Rights movement. See sweeping views of the city from ten-acre Vulcan Park which features the world's largest cast iron statue. Visit the McWane Science Center, a four-story interactive museum with IMAX theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham Downtown - The Tutwiler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Birmingham-Downtown-Tutwiler
- Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Downtown-Tutwiler Hotel Birmingham
- Hampton Inn Birmingham
- Birmingham Hampton Inn