“Wonderful place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Trussville
Ranked #22 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
CArtersville, Georgia
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This hilton Garden Inn is really nice. The Staff at the desk are great, the people in the restraunt are really nice, the housekeepers are good, My family and I stayed here the first weekend of june for my niece's wedding, We had 8 rooms & everyone had a great time. The rooms are very nice, clean and spacious. The breakfast is very good. Sunday morning was very hectic because they had three wedding parties as well as a family reunion, so the buffet ran out of food, but with a little patience and their friendly staff-all went well. Would definately stay there again!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, it was really quiet and nice!, some of our family stayed on the first...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
ASHVILLE
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We discovered this HGI when moving to the area from FL. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are comfortable, location is great, and our grandkids love the pool. However, that list of superiors also includes the wonderful breakfast.
In my travels I've stayed in many HGI properties, but none has consistently performed to the level of the Trussville HGI.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Picayune, Mississippi
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Vacationing with my grandchildren we stayed the weekend here. We loved it. Great people, beautiful hotel, very comfortable. The kids loved the pool. I loved that it was indoors so I did not have to worry about the weather. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was great and the dining area was so nice and relaxed. I used the internet and needed a boarding pass printed no problem they had everything I needed there for me to use. We are planning a trip there again very soon.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 412 nice view close to the elevator no hallway noise at all.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Ohatchee, Alabama
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Check in was quick and easy. Staff was very friendly. We were in the area for a get-a-way for the weekend. Hotel is located close to many places to eat, so you don’t have to eat in the hotel unless you want to. Room was clean but had an odd smell, not bad just maybe musty. We were placed in a handicapped room for some reason. Room was very large, clean and very quiet. Bed……well the adjustments weren’t working and it was set on hard. We didn’t complain. The coffee and cookies are great. Wish they made more than one batch of cookies a day. We would stay again.

Room Tip: We had a corner room and it was great
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I enjoyed the Bath and Body Works toiletries, the breakfast made to order, the fitness center (didn't use, but checked it out while I was there), and the fact that they have room service. I also liked that there was a pool and whirlpool. I only wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

United States
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This hotel was not up to par in cleanliness. It also had an ant problem, at least in the room I stayed in. I've stayed in many hotels and this one did not seem clean; dirty linens, hairs in the bathroom, walls looked dirty. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't what I would expect from a Hilton property. I arrived there late and was tired so I tried handling the ants myself, although when they started crawling all over my phone, I was upset.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Blackshear, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Friendly staff, very clean facility,located close too shopping mall/and several restaurants/easy access to main interstate,full breakfast options, major hardware stores located near by,area appeared to be safe and secure,area visit was rail road business related Norfolk Southerns Birmingham yard was within couple miles of hotel location, would stay at this location again and recommend locations to others visiting the Irondale/Birmingham area

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Birmingham
Hampton Inn Birmingham / Trussville
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park
Holiday Inn Express Trussville
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham East Irondale
Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Southwest
Best Western Plus Carlton Suites

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Trussville? Share your experiences!