All reviewsfront deskgreat place to staybreakfast barstaff was friendlyindoor poolfamily reunionwould stay here againnext morningnice staybusiness triphgilobbyalabamaaccommodationshighway
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Trussville is second to none in this industry. The service is great, the employees are knowledgeable, the rooms are immaculate, and the dining experience is awesome. I have stayed here many times and whenever I have guest in time this is where I take them. If your are looking for a place to stay with great accommodations and you will be treated like royalty, I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are normally the quietest. Even though there is an indoor pool and Jacuzzi, if you want privacy request a room with an in-room Jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I have been staying at the HGI Trussville for about 2 years now. The staff quickly learns that you are a frequent client, welcome you by name and go out of their way to make you feel at home. They try to comply with your requests if at all possible. Everybody on the staff from the front desk, cleaning staff, kitchen and maintanence is genuinely friendly and wants your stay to be as pleasant as possible.

Give them a try if you are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The place is well kept and clean. Free internet which is nice, washer and dryer on first floor. A dollar to wash and a dollar to dry. Good restaurants and stores within walking distance. Staff was very friendly and helpful upon checking in. Didn't have a bathtub though just shower which is fine. It was also easy to find off of the highway. I do recommend this place for a night or two.

Room Tip: Washer, dryers, pool and gym all on first floor next elevators. Rooms that face west tend to be a little quieter at night
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KWAJBEAR
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel mainly because it is a Hilton property. When we woke the next morning we found that our door would not open to the hallway. We were trapped in our room! The front desk clerk had to let us out through an adjoining room. When I tried to contact the GM to inform him of the issue, he would not return my phone calls. It's really a nice place, if you stay here make sure you can get in an out of your door. The mattress was very uncomfortable, they are supposed to adjust, but that is a joke.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank David C
Joe M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Trussville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Let me begin by thanking you for choosing our hotel. We very much appreciate your business.

Please accept my apologies for the concerns that you have raised in your review. I was deeply disappointed that iI did not get back with you. The owner informed me he had talked with you before I received the message, still does not excuse my personnally not calling back.
This is totally unacceptable and I assure that this is very rare to happen; however, I can certainly empathize with your frustration and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you went through.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Joe Malik

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The best possible experience one could have at the Hilton Garden Inn. Comfort and peace of mine, organized, clean and staffed with kind employees who were helpful and showed that they take pride in their jobs. I am confident that I will be booking at the Hilton during my future travels.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family