All reviews front desk staff was friendly indoor pool family reunion next morning definitely stay here again business trip hgi lobby highway
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Nice staff. Did have to go to the front desk and stood for several minutes before anyone showed up. Went to get a key card reset and the guy told me it was good to the end of my stay. Well buddy, don't need you to tell me that, just need you to reset it. It wasn't working.

Room was nice. Do mini fridges not have freezers anymore? Comfortable beds.

Didn't have a free continental breakfast. The breakfast they had was $10 and wasn't any better than the free breakfast at Hampton Inn. They do have made to order omelets, but other than that, couldn't understand why they charged for it.

Had a bar and grill there. No complaints. Better than any restaurant in the immediate vicinity.

They also repaved the parking lot and the air conditioners sucked in the air and made the room smell awful.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Stayed at this location on Labor Day. Hotel was quiet, clean, and calm. Staff made me welcome from the moment I walked in the door. The room was comfortable, and being able to adjust the bed for firmness was a big plus. Furnishings were great, front lobby was great, and having access to the pool and fitness room was also a nice bonus. Unfortunately, the pool was too warm for our tastes -- we were hoping to cool down a bit. Internet connection was reliable, but not as fast as you might like. There was no cleaning staff on duty due to the holiday, but that wasn't a problem for us at all as the hotel was very very clean through the whole stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Lots of amenities but the place was loud and the value for the price was low. No glasses in the room (only paper cups)--had to get one from the bar (which was closed when I arrived at 10 PM on a Friday; the staff said it had closed at 9). Very loud, could hear other guests just talking in the hall.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel is a great little restaurant right in it's lobby. It's not much to look at but it had great food, service, and value. I hamburger was billed us the best in Trussville, Alabama. In reality, it was one of the three or four best I ever had in my entire life. Our waiter was fantastic. He had no trouble dealing with special request and he delivered everything as promised. When the bill came, I was quite surprised at how inexpensive the meal had been.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2015

This particular hotel was modern, clean, and had all the amenities one might expect. I just wish they'd served breakfast till noon. The bed was very comfortable -- but the alarm clock was a bit hard to figure out. Other than that, it was a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple