“Unaccommodating Management”

Ranked #37 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“Unaccommodating Management”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This property is the worst when it comes to customer service. Three quest stayed with two rooms booked. They refused to make accommodations for double beds in the second room. They said because of the third party booking they could not give me a double bed room. I even volunteered to pay the difference between the two and they refused. After I carried luggage up and down from the 3rd floor, the manager was called and she would not give permission to adjust the room. One of the rooms toliet broke and once again I was inconvenienced. I had to move to another room. (And if that wasn't enough) when I checked out, my credit card was charged for the two rooms again. I spent an hour waiting for the manager to call the third party provider to verify the credit card so that I could get credit. This was the worst hotel stay I have ever experience--I missed church service. I was totally inconvenienced.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Management189
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Birmingham/Homewood, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Dear Management189,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We would like to apologize for the issues you had with your room accommodations and the service your received was less than satisfactory. We also apologize for any inconvenience you may have experience with the additional charges in your credit card upon check-out. We're so glad that this was taken care of. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Thank you for staying and we hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Batesville, MS.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birmingham
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive
Best Western Plus Carlton Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Homewood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#46 of 80 in Birmingham
Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Southwest

Been to Candlewood Suites Birmingham/Homewood? Share your experiences!