“"Chuy's" Fresh, delicious, affordable”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #62 of 942 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Kids, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pell City, Alabama
“"Chuy's" Fresh, delicious, affordable”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Love the fact that Chuy's makes everything fresh each day...nothing is left over from the day before. The jalapeno ranch dipping sauce is divine. I love the "Queso Compuesto." The compuesto combines Chile con queso with seasoned ground sirloin, guacamole and pico de gallo. My husband and I usually split an order of the "Panchos" with the fajita beef. Sometimes we end our meal with a piece of the "Tres Leches Cake." This cake is absolutely the best cake ever. Be prepared to share because Chuy's is very generous with this dessert.

My only complaint about Chuy's is that their chips are too thin for dipping the "Queso Compuesto."

Visited May 2014

Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best tex mex food”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We order food from chuys once a week, we love the fajita burrito, Chile relleno and salsas. They gave you a lot of chips and salsa when you order to pick up orders, it comes wit rice that taste Mexican and beans are really good.
Fast service and not expensive food.
If you are visiting birmingham and you whish to eat tex mex food go to Chuys at summit!.

Birmingham, Alabama
“The Food at Chuy's is Average to below Average”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I dined at Chuy's because our daughter and her husband love the place. As for us, we were not impressed and the food was average at best. There is nothing noteworthy about the food. Maybe it is because my wife and I lived in San Antonio and were used to really good Mexican Food. We were extremely disappointed in Chuy's

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jthomas1974
Birmingham, Alabama
“Yummy dinner”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We recently had dinner here and it was superb!
This was my first visit here and had a lot of fun.
Menu consisted of several items,alcoholic beverages were great! Especially that BlackBerry drink.
Everyone working seemed to love their job which surprised me since waiting tables can be very challenging.
Everyone was smiling,helpful and attentive.
When I return to Birmingham I will return!

Vestavia Hills, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Tex Mex!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is one of my absolute favorite Tex Mex places that I go to in Birmingham! I've never had a bad meal here, although almost any time I've gone there has been a long wait. That would normally be very annoying, but they have tables in the bar and outside that are first come, first serve. I always like to try something new and everything I've had (or tried from my friends) has been great. The food is also not terribly overpriced. You can easily get out of there spending only $15 because of the huge portion sizes. The atmosphere is also one of the best parts abut Chuy's and being able to look out over the hills is always extremely pleasant.

Visited April 2014