“Great Choice in a Great Location”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #60 of 977 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2014

With a party of 6 on a Saturday evening, we only had to wait 35 minutes, and those minutes flew by because shopping at The Summitt appeals to most women, and when the wife is happy, the husband is happy! We've been to this Chuy's restaurant a number of times in the past, and it has never disappointed. On this occasion, the Tacos al Carbon were delicious, and the margarita was the perfect compliment!

1  Thank LtColRiley

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

It's Chuy's, I'm from Texas. I will find Chuy's no matter what city I'm in. And when I find it I will remember what makes Texas such a great state.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We were at the Summit shopping and were in the mood for Mexican and decided to give Chuys a try. We were quickly seated which was great. Also from 4-7 during the week they have happy hour that includes a nacho bar with free chips, salsa, ground beef, queso, jalapeños etc to build your favorite nacho combination. You could literally make this your meal. Food was good, portion size was too much for us and service was good, prices were not too bad considering this is a chain restaurant

1  Thank no_ax_to_grind_1272
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I am starting to fall in love with Chuy's. Every time I have been to one, I have thoroughly enjoyed my meal. The Birmingham Chuy's, however, had one extra feature - it's situated on the side of a bluff... and the view is incredible!

We ordered peach margaritas and a ton of unique sauces for our chips. (My favorite is the creamy jalapeno.) My Chuychanga was one of the best chimichangas I have ever had. I can't rave about this enough.

The food was great. The service was quick and friendly... and the view was awesome. Check it out next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

There are a couple of appetizers worth eating. Go for the chips and salsa, other than that have a drink and go to dinner somewhere else.