US$131
US$136
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$122
Birmingham Marriott(Birmingham)
US$109
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$106
Orbitz.com
US$119
US$101
Priceline
All reviewslong term stay hotelan extended stayfull kitchenstaff was very friendlythin wallsfront desk ladythe breakfast areaenjoyed my staycheck in was easynice stayrodneydishwasherwalmarthomewoodkitchenetterefriggm
Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

This is an older hotel but it's been kept up fairly well. The woman @ the check-in was very nice, but the woman handling the breakfast was anything but. She just had an I don't want to be here attitude. This is what pulled my service score down.
The rooms are nice and have been kept up and cleaned well, but it is not a quiet hotel. I'm a light sleeper and typically stay at hotels that have poured concrete walls and floors. This hotel has pretty thin walls, ceilings and floors. If you do stay here get a room on the top floor so you don't have hear every step above. I also set the AC fan to "on" to help drown out the noise. Unfortunately I could not get the fan to stay on. Finally, the hotel allows dogs and one barked a lot at night.
I usually stay at the Drury Inn, but wanted to work building up my Marriott points.
So overall this is not a bad hotel, but know that it is not a very quiet one.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Thought we would be staying at a comfortable place. On our way home from a short vacation to fl. Assumed we would be staying at a more "upscale" property. We were very disappointed. The room had a small kitchen that had one fork in the drawer! Cork screw that I actually needed was broken. Dishes in the cabinet were dirty. And let's talk about the wifi. My iPad never connected the whole time we were at the hotel. And bathroom cleanliness, found hairs on the floor and in the sink. And the hot breakfast, cereal, bagels and biscuits and gravy. Needless to say we will never stay at a TownePlace suites, not a good experience.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2012

My mother, myself and my 3 girls recently went to Birmingham for a Cheerleading competition and stayed at this hotel. When making the reservation on the phone I told the clerk we would be paying in cash when we arrived. Whomever I spoke with told me this what not an issue, so I continued with my reservation and made our arrangements. Upon arriving, the clerk began to tell me they didnt accept cash as a form of payment. Not until after you check out. (?)They have to charge a credit card then reverse the charge. I explained that I had money for a deposit if need be and so on, and she continued to refuse to take to cash. It wasnt until my mother whom was very tired and upset came in and asked to speak to a manager, that they said they could take cash to pay for our room. After going to our room, the noise level was insane! It sounded as though the circus was in town and when i called the front desk to ask them to do something, they could only say that there was a ballgame going on. This doesnt not include the fact that our air conditioner was broke and we were hot all night. I could see where it would be a great place to stay but we had a very very bad night!! Nice kitchenette area though

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Lynda, Ray & Debbie: just wonderful and provided awesome reception and were very pleasant and accommodating. The hotel is clean with comfortable rooms, but unfortunately had bad internet connectivity :( That was the only negative here. Everything else was perfect. Thank you very much!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I usually stay at the La Quinta when I am in Birmingham for business, but since this was plesure and I had a plutonic friend withme, we decided to stay in a 2 bedroom suite. Cheaper than 2 single rooms and with a central living room between the bedrooms, made it easy to just sit and catch up with a friend.

Clean. Beds were comfortable. Good kitchenette. Easy check in/out. Did not get a chance to use amenities.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suites were very good. They are on the ends of each building. Quiet. Couple next to us had a dog and never heard it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends