Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast staffrecommend this hotelgreat hotelroom was cleanrestaurant staffstay there againfront desk staffconvenient locationstaff was friendlyfitness centereasy accessexcellent staybusiness triphgilobbyfireplaceinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The staff of the hotel was very professional. I appreciate their help. It would have been more convenient to have a true continental breakfast for travelers who need something quick to take with them versus a more traditional sit down breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear Katie H,

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! I completely understand the concern for a faster alternative to breakfast for the business traveler and will work with my Food and Beverage team to see what options we can produce. I hope you continue to stay with us while traveling through Birmingham, we love having you here!

Regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I actually logged on to Trip Advisor to find a hotel in Birmingham. This hotel was great! Very clean, quiet beautiful area, the staff was great!! Will definitely stay there again next time! Highly recommend this hotel!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear trdorr,
Its guest like yourself that gives my staff pride in what they do, I’ll be sure to share this with my Housekeeping team and other departments. Thank you so much for the wonderful accolades, please stop by the next time you’re in Birmingham!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Would recommend to anyone wanting exceptional service. Check in was super fast. Hotel staff was super friendly.... and the rooms were super clean! If you want a hotel stay that fits the bill and is convenient this is the hotel you are looking for bar none...great job Hilton Garden Inn, keep it up.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear KennyGM,
Thank you for the excellent response! It’s a pleasure serving a guest that truly appreciates hospitality at its finest. I’ll be sure to share this response with my team so they know that their hard work is not going unnoticed. Once again, thank you so much and we hope you choose us as your lodging the next time you’re in Birmingham!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Me and my husband got away for the weekend and we had an excellent stay at this hotel. They had room service, you can rent movies, and the room was exceptionally clean. I will definitly stay here again. Also, the lady that checked me out was hilarious and I loved her personality!! Perfect person for the front desk!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brendalyn S

Dear Brendalyn S,
I’m thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you stop by and see us again next time you’re in Birmingham.
Warm Regards,
Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stopped here on the way through town. Hotel matched the price. Very clean. Kids loved the pool. Comfortable beds and pillows. Easy to find off I-65. Staff was very nice and courteous. Would have been nice if the bar was open just a little later. Did find some leftovers in our fridge.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bwwilliams65
Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Dear bwwilliams65,

Thank you so much for staying with us, I’m glad to hear you and your children enjoyed your stay. I’m terribly sorry for the incident with the food left in the refrigerator but thankful that you brought this to my attention. I will be sure to speak with my housekeeping staff to ensure they are more attentive when they’re cleaning rooms. I hope next time you’re in town you stay with us and hopefully we can keep the bar open a little longer.

Warm Regards,