“Stay and play”

Ranked #20 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Natchitoches, United States
“Stay and play”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a great experience with our stay and playing golf on the RTJ Golf trail in B'ham, Alabama. We heartily recommend it for you, either with a group, or with family. Service and accommodations were outstanding. Great breakfast deal, too! Go do it yourself!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear John D,

I’m thrilled to read that you had such a great time during your recent visit to Birmingham. I will be sure to share your experience with my team. I hope that we can continue to accommodate you in your future golf trips to Birmingham. We love having you here!

AGM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I travel frequently for work and have tried several hotels in the Birmingham area in the past 10 months. I spend two weeks a month in the area so having a good hotel and staff that knows you is important. Hilton Garden Inn off Lakeshore is a wonderful choice. The rooms are clean and more so the staff goes above and beyond to assure that you are pleased. Also, us travelers my want to try local restaurants rather than the hotel ,but the food is great and the "local" specials that the chef whips up are great and extremely reasonable.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear hartdoc2,

I’m thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to Birmingham. The restaurant selection in The Magic City is a wide spectrum but what we offer at our property is local and genuine. The chefs at our property know true southern hospitality and it reflects in their daily specials. I’m glad to read that we met your expectations during your dining experience. I hope we can continue to serve you during your future visits to Birmingham. We love having you here!

Niceville, United States
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is my 2nd time staying within a month. Which is the reason for repeat customer. It is an excellent hotel and breakfast was killer an absolute must if you are in south birmingham a little high on the price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Judith H,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our location and the brand. I am extremely humbled by your review. I hope that we can continue to serve you with our genuine southern hospitality the next time you’re in Birmingham.

Davie, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Traveled here for a soccer camp in Montevallo and found that the location to downtown Birmingham, Oak Mountain and Vulcan park were ideal. Lots of restaurants and parks nearby. Clean, friendly, comfortable and convenient. I highly recommend this Hilton.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Greg M,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, I’m glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we can continue to accommodate you during your future visits to Birmingham. Thank you so much! We love having you here!

White House, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

To the traveler who might have the opportunity to visit Birmingham and all of her glory, please feel that this hotel will allow you a place to call home-from-home. I spend 95% of my time away from my own home and when I stay there, I know the staff is always happy and will do whatever it takes to make me as well. When in town, try their delicious food, see a movie and come back to a room with an awesome bed and amenities. And NO, I wasn't paid for this entry. The guys/gals are so sweet and kind.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Dear Aaron B,

I cannot express how thankful I am to receive such a great review. I will be sure to share this with my entire team. I hope you will stay with us again, we love having you here!!

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My 15 year old granddaughter wanted to know if everyone in Alabama was as friendly as the staff in Birmingham. Thought that was a nice compliment. We were pleased with the accommodations and refreshments in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Susan W,

I can speak for my entire staff when I say how much we appreciate your granddaughter’s humbling & sincere compliment. My team takes great pride in their southern hospitality that they provide every day to our guests. We will extend a warm welcome to our property the next time you’re in Birmingham. We love having you here!

Raleigh, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great place to stay - you get what you pay for, room was nice and clean air was turned on so i did not walk into a hot stinky room - bed where nice and comfortable - plenty of places to eat so no need drive to fare for dinner. Hotel location was great too not to close to down town but close enough

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Thomas M,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!