“Excellent Foodie Find in the Heart of Birmingham”
Review of Bottega Restaurant

Bottega Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bottega Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 947 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$31 - US$35
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent Foodie Find in the Heart of Birmingham”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I happened upon this restaurant by the recommendation of a friend and was blown away. It was a busy Wednesday night, so the service was a little slow, but the overall ambience and food totally made up for that minor flaw. The wine list was impressive, and the food menu offered a great selection. I decided upon a pasta dish with crayfish that was excellent. And no meal is complete at Bottega without trying their homemade coconut cake. It was one of the best desserts I've had in a long time. It was just the right amount of sweet and perfectly moist; I was in heaven! I definitely recommend Bottega to anyone dining in Birmingham.

Visited April 2014

“Dinner with friends”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

First time visiting Birmingham ,we did not know what to expect-well Bottega give us a Charming feel for what an excellent experience should be. Food was fantastic,hit every note From great flavors yet beautiful textures to simple yet sophisticated taste and color-
Grazie Bottega job well done

Birmingham, Alabama
“Bottega Cafe: Our favorite restaurant in Birmingham, Alabama”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Folks who live in Birmingham may be surprised to read that headline given that Birmingham is covered up with terrific restaurants. But we've lived here since 1998 and Bottega Cafe has never, ever disappointed -- providing world class food with world class service with reasonable prices. I've eaten lunch here. We've eaten dinner here. We've stopped in and had drinks here. It's a great place for people watching and for people visiting. They have a great outdoor seating area. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. I also tend to get the same thing every time because it has become a good stand-by for me: the Chicken Scaloppine. The last time we were here was for my wife's birthday lunch on April 14. It was terrific as always.

• Visited April 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Eccellente ”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We are visiting friends in Birmingham and at their suggestion we went to Bottega. What a wonderful experience. Service impeccable, decor beautiful, and food outstanding. I had an asparagus salad and snapper. We all split the Parmesan soufflé. Dessert was strawberry cake. Bellissimo.
Please ignore the nasty review I hope Trip Advisor will consider taking it down. Whenever anyone writes something like that and I see it is their only review I think disgruntled employee or jealous competitor.

orlando
“Simply superb!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Visited Birmingham on a business trip and this place was highly recommended by a colleague. What a treat!

This restaurant has a cafe side (which is quite nice as we mistakenly went into this entrance first, and were pleased) and a main dining room side which is where we had dinner. The atmosphere was wonderful and we were pleasantly surprised to hear Motown music in the background at the start of the evening. Pretty cool! We were served by Bob who was beyond fantastic and was familiar with all the dishes on the menu. I had the Triggerfish which was really yummy and the best ever Tiramisu dessert. Everyone in my party of four raved about their meal.

Great food, over the top service, and a pleasing atmosphere. This restaurant is not to be missed when visiting Birmingham.

• Visited March 2014