“Best Bar-b-que in bama.”

Dreamland Bar-b-que
Ranked #10 of 974 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Love this place. Ribs and their sauce are amazing. Service is always on point along with the meals. Must go place for an affordable meal with friends and family.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I ordered the half rack of ribs with mac n cheese. The ribs were succulent and juicy and the sauce was plentiful. I left plenty of room to try their famous Banana (Nana) pudding- oh wow! I had to order a portion to take away.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

When i first saw the menu i thought what really no sides.. but the meat sauce and bread speak for itself... finger licking good....

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Ribs were great (hint take a few bones home and eat the next day, they taste even better). Mac n cheese...horrible, really. Fries were excellent, some of the best ever had. BUT, my niece and I want to highly recommend their nana puddin. OMGsh so good, we drove back before leaving to get a 1/2 pint to take back to ATL. Not too sweet, bits of real bananas in there, creamy just perfect. I think my niece might want it as her wedding cake, lol. The neighborhood has some seedy homes around it, but also some college students live in the area too. I really don't worry about the locale in my review search. Fuhgeddabout it, go for the nana puddin.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Located near the UAB campus this was a very pleasant find for supper the first night of our vacation. Sandwiches were heaped height with pulled pork and the ribs were meaty and very tasty. The cook said he smoked about 250-300 racks of ribs a night. Our grandson enjoyed talking with the cook and seeing all the racks of ribs being smoked. great place and great price.