“Always good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Enterprise, Alabama
“Always good”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I prefer to skip chain restaurants in general and go to local places. Still, when going through Birmingham, I love PF Chang's. We ate there today and were not disappointed. Kendall was a great server. All the staff were working super hard. The food was excellent! We just had the leftovers for supper and it was just as good. You can't go wrong. They are consistantly good which would explain the constant crowd.

Birmingham, Alabama
“go for late lunch”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

In case you didn't know, P.F. Chang's is open all day. They serve the lunch menu until 4 PM. And it is so much quieter & quicker around 2 PM + great parking. So go shopping & have a late lunch; it is worth it.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Very good restaurant but crowded”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Like the food and the gigantic chocolate cake is the best around we also like the lettuce wraps . Good atmosphere also

Visited March 2013
BirminghamAL
“A Wonderful Evening”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My wife and I went there to celebrate the "X"th anniversary of our first date. They had the table in the area I requested within minutes of when we got there. The restaurant was full and they definitely put reservations ahead of the waiting list, and they must have had it coded because all the people that served us from the greeters to the server told us "Happy Anniversary" -- even the manager. Our food came quickly and our waiter gave us excellent service. Yes, the prices are a bit higher than some other restaurants in town, but its worth it to have the ambiance that goes with it (e.g., linen napkins, nice china plates and tableware, even a nicely dressed staff).

We skipped the appetizers, I had the sea bass and they substituted asparagus for the grilled spinach with no problems at all. It was cooked to perfection, as was my wife's sweet and sour chicken. They do something different here, hers included pieces of ginger cooked into the mix, The decaffeinated ginger tea was a nice change from the usual.tea served in Chinese restaurants. This flavor was only one of several that they offer, and each individually brewed with the teabags in an iron teapot. The complimentary cheesecake we picked out of several desserts was wonderful.

3 Thank LoveTravelingOn
Keller, Texas, United States
“Exceptional as always”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I Tavel a lot and this s always one of my comfort places to eat when trapped on the road and not feeling adventurous. Had take out chicken fried rice, wonton soup and fried wontons. All were fresh, hot and more than I could eat.

Visited March 2013