“Fantastic lemon chicken”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic lemon chicken”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch after a dr. Visit at UAB. The food was better than I remembered. I had delicious hot and sour soup and lemon chicken. The lemon chicken was out of this world. I will definitely visit the p f Chang near me when I go home.
Con: cold. Pro: delicious food and excellent service.

Visited May 2014

Louisiana
“Easter Visit”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and stopped here for lunch. The restaurant was not abnormally busy considering it was a holiday. Average 30 minute wait time. Staff where friendly. Good food which is consistent with the chain. Chicken lettuce wraps are delicious. Server was considerate to my sister's gluten intolerance and brought all gluten free sauces which was much appreciated. I would eat there again if I were in town.

Birmingham
“Top on Favorites list”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

LOVE this restaurant. Never disappoints! My husbands favorite restaurant. Great selection of food, beautiful atmosphere & the best drinks!

• Visited March 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Rush, rush, rush.”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We were a party of nine for a birthday Saturday night. The joint was packed BUT despite all hands on deck the service was not up to snuff. We had to ask fro silverware. Also, drinks were ordered and a couple of folks had to ask twice. In my case, I ordered soup, dumplings, and Mongolian beef (very average as it turned out) as an entree. The soup (wonton) arrived in a timely fashion and was good. The dumplings arrived just as the soup was done but were not the ones I had ordered. The proper ones were brought (they were quite tasty) but before I had eaten two of them my entree was thrust onto the table in front of me. So, by the time I finished starters the main was barely warm. Others also had entrees crash in on their starters. Cannot say how annoying that sort of piling-on tends to be. Not to mention how crowded the table becomes. No kudos today.

• Visited March 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Really nice Chinese food!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Excellent food and service. We eat here fairly often and have been quite satisfied each time that we have gone here for lunch. It is rather pricey for lunch however.

• Visited November 2013