“Great lunch specials”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Been eating here for years, food and service always excellent (haven't been to Cahaba Heights location) hooked on the chicken any way it's served.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I have been visiting Pita Stop for years. One of the truly lovely things is that I can consistently count on the same taste and quality no matter how far-spread the visits are. The beef in the kebabs is tender, lovely quality beef. The food is so plentiful that they serve it in a Pyrex dish! I would highly recommend a visit to Pita Stop and it is reasonably near the interstate.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I ordered the chicken kabobs. I highly recommend them. You get more food than u can eat, but it tastes so great you try to eat it all. Excellent service.

1  Thank puffiegirl
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I started going to this restaurant in the early 90's when a student at UAB. I was a vegan and their Falafel Pita with hummus was my standard order. Actual tablecloths and cloth napkins like I use at home also won me over, along with great service. Since then, I have ordered salads and steak and chicken and am never disappointed. Most recently, I went back to my first order of Falafel Pita with tabouleh and hummus. Still great, and it made me feel young again!

1  Thank Donna C
Reviewed 9 May 2013

This is a favorite lunch spot of ours, The fresh fish and tender and always moist chicken are my favorites. The prices are extremely reasonable for the quality.

1  Thank bamajim

Been to Pita Stop? Share your experiences!