“Good Food”

Dining options: Delivery
Wilson, North Carolina
“Good Food”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Stopped on a recent business trip. Food was prepared fresh. It did not take long to get served. I considered it a healthy choice. Reasonably priced. The only reason I rated it average is the flavor does not jump out at you.

• Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Greek Food Downtown”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

On my way to my hotel in downtown B'ham, I notice Taziki's and decided to stop by on my own for dinner. The parking lot was full of UAB police cars, so I figured it was probably a safe bet the food was good. The food WAS good. Ordering is straightforward from a straightforward menu of traditional Greek food (think gyros, salads, plates) with a very generous portion of very fresh tasting fare. Both the lamb and chicken plates were top notch, coming with a very delicious Mediterranean salad and rice. I was so impressed, I brought my co-workers back the next night for dinner. Opt for the soft pita if you order the humus which is an excellent appetizer. Any place were the docs and cops of UAB has to be good and Taziki's is a great little spot for dining.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Atlmaverick
Birmingham, Alabama
“Very good! ”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

My first time with Greek food, and I had a lamb gyro. Loved it, the pasta salad seemed pretty typical but it was good. My mom had the Friday pasta special and thought it was very good also. Very large portions, my mom had plenty left to take home.

1 Thank JunkyM
Amsterdam
“Great Greek Food!”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Just ate there last night. Set up to order in a line and food is brought to your table. Food was very good. My wife had a question about her order--staff was very attentive and anxious to please. This is one of my favorite restaurants.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Neill B
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great place to go with family for healthy, good meal”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Great place to go with the family for a healthy, good meal that is priced well too. Where else can you go and get a kids meal with grilled chicken, rice, and fruit? Very tasty and many things to choose from that are very good. Salmon is awesome! (I am a salmon snob too, won't eat it most places) Pork sandwich is very good, chicken roll ups, as well as several other selections are very good. We eat here often and each have several things on the menu we like so don't get tired of it at all!

• Visited January 2014